Friday, September 23, 2011

Its RE-Donkulous!


There are many many crazy, wild and totally out-of-control aspects of my life!
Soooo, instead of trying to pretend that my house/kids/life are all perfect and hunky-dorey
I decided to show the world (or atleast my blog) the re-donkulous stuff that happends around here!
Here's episode 1 of "Its RE-Donkulous"!
Starring.....my truck!
(I forgot to take a pic of it before I started...this is what he looks like...only cleaner)
ps. My Truck's name is Clifford (cuz he's big and RED get it?) =0)
And this my dear friends is what I cleaned out of my truck

LOTS of junk!

TOYS!

Clothes

(there are 12 socks in here...not all matching)

3 Diaper bags!

and some totally random stuff.

(how does a clothespin end up in my truck?)

~Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment